Monday, December 12, 2011

Presents with purpose

This is really funny that I am doing this now, considering my last post, but judge if will.

I had a friend request six of the Haitian bracelet I sell when I go and speak for Christmas gifts for her nieces and nephew's. I thought, what a great idea!

So I wanted to post some pictures and let you all know that if you are looking for a great gift idea for someone you love, someone you just need to buy for, or a white elephant gift, consider purchasing a bracelet from Haiti made by dear friend Tijean.

Tijean and I met when I was 22 years old, and he quickly found his way into my heart. Tijean is a dedicated student, working very hard to complete his education, and is a recent owner of a cyber cafe in Haiti where the money he makes helps support his family.


Here is Tijean this past January when I was in Haiti.

TiJean and I went into business together last year. He and the friends he employs makes bracelets for me by the hundreds, and I sell them wherever I am traveling and speaking. I purchase the bracelets from him a fair rate and split the profit. It has allowed me to participate in a continuing effort to supply income and work to one little family in Haiti.

TiJean is a tremendous young man and disciplined and faithful business partner. It is an honor to work with him, and a joy to call him my friend.

If you are interested in ordering, please go to my website, www.danitietjen.com and email me how many you would like, where to mail them to, and color preference. Each bracelet is $5 and worth every penny.







Sorry they are a little fuzzy but you get the idea. Tijean also employs his friends to hrlp create an income for more families.

If you are looking for a way to give a gift with purpose, that is homemade and benefits the international community, this bracelet is the perfect gift.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment